Image Map

Friday, February 25, 2011

Toddler Collar Scarf



This month is celebrate the boy, because boys often get over-looked when it comes to sewing and knitting tings for our little people. As I don't have a little boy of my own, I am celebrating my nephew loo (from crafty ave). Yesterday I posted the scarflette I made from Island Sweet and I decided it would be easy to make a similar pattern for a little boy. Here is the result:





Cute, no?

If you want to see more about celebrate the boy click on the lego above!

1 comment:

  1. We tested it out on our walk yesterday and he likes wearing it outside. So cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for spending some time with me, if you're feeling up to it please leave me a note. I really enjoy them, and take the time to read every single one! :)