Image Map

Saturday, March 5, 2011

1st Time Sponsor!

I decided recently that I was going to try to sponsor a few other blogs, to get a little more traffic here at Newfoundlander at Heart. I contacted a couple blogs, thinking I would be able to sponsor for April. I received an e-mail almost recently from Allison, at Crafted Love, saying I could still get in for March if I wanted. And here we are just a couple days later with my first sponsorship posted! I'm quite excited. :) 


Check out her blog and see if you can find my ad (hint to the right). And, in a couple of days she will do a sponsor feature, and share some information about me and my passions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for spending some time with me, if you're feeling up to it please leave me a note. I really enjoy them, and take the time to read every single one! :)