Image Map

Thursday, March 31, 2011

And back to Winter... again.

This was supposed to go up yesterday. I'm not exactly sure what happened. So while reading please imagine that it is Thursday morning.

Yesterday Gunner and I spent almost the entire day outside. We crafted together in the morning, and then we cleaned up the yard all afternoon. Reggie and I have a 1/2 acre lot, so I only got to clean about 1/3 of it, but it is progress. It was even warm enough for me to hang some laundry out to dry. I actually got my first sunburn of the season, and yes I was wearing suncream. And today, snow...
I spent a little time in the garden, cutting down some things, and getting rid of leaves that we didn't get to before the snow fell in the fall. As you can see, this garden is looking pretty bleak:
On a positive note, the warm weather and time outside yesterday helped me get my butt in gear and buy some potting soil, and it was on sale! So over the next few days I will work on planting some seeds for the summer, as well as re-potting some of my indoor plants that need a little more space.
So mother nature, you can't keep me down for long. I know Spring is here (somewhere), and I will be in my garden soon!

How is spring shaping up where you are? Let me know below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for spending some time with me, if you're feeling up to it please leave me a note. I really enjoy them, and take the time to read every single one! :)