Image Map

Monday, March 28, 2011

First Catch

Reggie pulled his ice hut off last weekend, due to the impending spring weather. These last few days, however, have felt a little more like winter. During the winter he fished mostly for Lake Trout. This weekend, Reggie decided to do some ice-fishing (minus hut) on Lake Simcoe, in good Perch area. And, after all his hard work he brought home 18 yellow perch! He said it was less than 1/4 of what he caught. What a day!

And this is why we need to clean out the freezer; we have more coming in already!
Fishing... something I tried in Nfld, and enjoyed although never really stuck with. Reggie is going to have to pick-up where my Newfoundland family took off. But until then, I'm glad he's so eager!
I know what I'm having for dinner tonight, how about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for spending some time with me, if you're feeling up to it please leave me a note. I really enjoy them, and take the time to read every single one! :)