Image Map

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy Green Day!

I am not Irish, nor do I have a dominant Irish heritage. Also, I am not a big drinker. So for me St. Patrick's Day really just makes me think of Green, and Shamrocks... Plants! And recently it has been warm, almost spring like, so this year St. Patrick's Day is making me think of the planting season to come. Last year I planted a small veggie garden, but I planted it late, and had to buy a number of seedlings, that were slightly overgrown. So this year I am going to start early and grow my own seedlings, so when the ground is ready I will have seeds and seedlings ready to go. I am so excited! I will keep you updated as I work!

Keep dreaming about warm days and late sunsets!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for spending some time with me, if you're feeling up to it please leave me a note. I really enjoy them, and take the time to read every single one! :)