Image Map

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Spring Shadows

This morning was cold and bright. The sunshine is deceiving this time of year, it makes it appear to be warm outside. I put on a fleece, a vest and some mitts. It was nice in the sun, but the wind was cold! I was slightly under-dressed. However, Gunner enjoyed it immensely!

I am excited for warm afternoons, later sunsets and water sports! I left work yseterday shortly after 8pm, and to my surprise it wasn't completely dark yet. Very exciting!

1 comment:

  1. Having the sun last longer than four o'clock makes suchhh a difference to my mood!

    It looks like it was a nice winter/spring day, very jealous. We had a snow storm here yesterday! :P

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for spending some time with me, if you're feeling up to it please leave me a note. I really enjoy them, and take the time to read every single one! :)