Image Map

Friday, March 11, 2011

Weekend Workshop - Message Board

Recently I made a trip to the dollar store to get some craft supplies. Similar to my trip to the thrift store I wasn't sure what I was looking for, but I knew that I would know when I saw it. I ended up with all sorts of things, a couple of which were a roll of adhesive blackboard, and a package of corkboard. At home I had a multitude of frames and knew I could come up with something neat.
And here is what my creative juices developed:
A unique message board, with blackboard, corkboard and personal photos!
To find out how to make this yourself, go to the tutorials page and follow the link!



3 comments:

  1. this is so so cute...i love what you created :) i'm a sucker for blackboards...just painted one as our backsplash in the kitchen...now i just need to get doodling with chalk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this good job! Need some chalk? Come over and get some :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much! I was quite impressed with myself! (and my message board) :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for spending some time with me, if you're feeling up to it please leave me a note. I really enjoy them, and take the time to read every single one! :)