Image Map

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Breakfast Brownie

So last night about 9pm, these beauties finished baking. And since it was so late I decided I would be good and only have one. But then this morning Reggie was eating one as he got ready for work. Well I was good last night, I obviously deserve one (maybe two) for breakfast.... right?
mmmm Delicious! My friend, and avid baker, Cait posted this recipe yesterday and upon reading it I knew I needed to do some brownie baking :) Using what I had around the house, the recipe was a one bowl brownie, but over on Cait's blog there is a chèvre layer between two brownie layers. You can find it here.

Do you ever have treats for breakfast?

1 comment:

  1. glad they worked well as a one-bowl brownie. it's dangerous to have something so good on hand!

    as for your question on treats for breakfast...on sunday I had challah french toast with nutella, mascarpone cheese, strawberries and syrup! diabetic shock ensued but it was sooo delicious!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for spending some time with me, if you're feeling up to it please leave me a note. I really enjoy them, and take the time to read every single one! :)