Image Map

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

From the Rock: Daniel Payne

In my travels across Newfoundland I came across many talented people. In order to maintain the special link I created with the place I call my second home, I thought I would share some of the songs, stories, and crafts created by wonderful people in the beautiful province of Newfoundland and Labrador. I hope you like!


{source}



  Name: Daniel Payne
  Hometown: Cow Head, NL
  Creative Abilities: Acting, Accordion, Fiddle, Guitar, Voice,
  all around nice guy (probably many others)
  Website:  http://danielpayne.ca/
  Recent Endeavours: He is on tour in England right now and is
  updating his blog frequently with videos!









This is Daniel's video from his first post in England. I thought it would be nice to see/hear some of his music.
Isn't his hair wonderful!?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for spending some time with me, if you're feeling up to it please leave me a note. I really enjoy them, and take the time to read every single one! :)