Image Map

Sunday, May 22, 2011

A Year Ago Today...

On one of hottest days of the year so far Reggie and I drove out to Calabogie, parked my little car, packed our bags, covered ourselves in sunscreen and bug spray and hiked 7km to a beautiful and serene destination.
 We stopped on the way there to take in a pretty spectacular look-out.
 
 
I had no idea what he was planning when he say quietly down by the water....
With water so still, like a mirror reflecting the rugged beauty all around us.
 And then this! (I know I showed it last week, but it was part of the trip.. :)
 
What a wonderfully perfect weekend! Camping, fresh air, great weather, sun and a moment I will never forget!

Do you have any moments you will remember forever?

1 comment:

  1. Wow, beautiful pics and beautiful bling!! Congrats!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for spending some time with me, if you're feeling up to it please leave me a note. I really enjoy them, and take the time to read every single one! :)