Image Map

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Cool and Relaxed

This week we had some VERY hot weather. I like summer, but I have never really been a fan of the heat. So when the weather network was calling for 42 degrees Celsius with the humidex, I almost choked.
Luckily it never made it to the forecasted temp. Although it was hot enough for Gunner to take refuge under the stairs in the cool of the earth. Yesterday it cooled down quite nicely, and made it easier to sleep through the night. And today Reggie and I have another day off together! And even though it is supposed to rain all day, we are headed to a friend's cottage to relax and have some fun. I am very much looking forward to it!

I will be back tomorrow with a Garden update. What are you up to this weekend?

1 comment:

  1. Long weekend for us here. It's cold at my mum's and I'm sitting in front of a fire. Bit different :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for spending some time with me, if you're feeling up to it please leave me a note. I really enjoy them, and take the time to read every single one! :)