Image Map

Friday, June 3, 2011

Sweetest Little Thing

So I'm through my first week of work. It seems impossible really; like only a week or so ago I was finishing up my contract in September. I spent most of my week at a conference, which I will share a little more on later. When I got home from work this afternoon, I took Gunner into the backyard to enjoy some warm weather and sunshine.

And we found something wonderful! Remember this nest? Well mamma bird was flitting back and forth, and I realized that it was because she was feeding her little ones. I can see 3, and there eyes aren't even open yet! So sweet!
 
 
I am very excited to have a Saturday off tomorrow, because that hasn't happened in a long time. There are hopes of gardening, sunshine, and family time. I will be sure to check in tomorrow and give you an update!

What are your weekend plans?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for spending some time with me, if you're feeling up to it please leave me a note. I really enjoy them, and take the time to read every single one! :)