Image Map

Sunday, June 5, 2011

A Wonderful Weekend

So I had big aspirations to do lots of yard work on Saturday. And woke to big clouds, a dark sky and eventually rain and thunder. Reggie was still out at a friend's and Gunner was looking pretty happy in a curl on the floor. I decided while it was raining, I would get some crafting in, and I was so productive!
I dusted my sewing machine off, and got to work on some boot beanies that have sat half finished, waiting for me to find some time!
3 different stages, there will be quite an army when I am done! And such pretty colours too :)
I had time to do a little hemming, something that often gets left well behind. And I got some scraps ready to send to a friend down south!
 
How was your weekend? Did you do anything fun?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for spending some time with me, if you're feeling up to it please leave me a note. I really enjoy them, and take the time to read every single one! :)