Image Map

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Guest Post: Bridal Shower Take II

Today we have a post from someone many of you know very well. Crystal from Crafty Ave. Not only is Crystal employed full time, mom to two adorable children, loving wife, aspiring photographer, and creative seamstress; but she also happens to be my future sister-in-law and one of my very best friends. Aren't I a lucky gal? She actually drove me to my bridal shower back in June (original post here), and decided to share the day from her perspective. Take a look...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A few weeks ago Margot my sister in law to be celebrated her first bridal shower.
 
Beri arrived in style in her "perfect little party dress" and even got some one on one time with the busy bride to be.
Here's a few of the pictures I was able to take between eating the delicious cake and chasing the precocious Beri.
 Look at all those plants!

Everyone enjoyed the fine company, amazing food and perfect weather. It's too bad we couldn't all lay back and snooze in our strollers like this party pooper.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks so much Crystal! We so enjoyed having you here today, and thanks for being such a great sister! :)


Have you been over to Crafty Ave yet? You should take a look, it is filled to the brim with cuteness!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for spending some time with me, if you're feeling up to it please leave me a note. I really enjoy them, and take the time to read every single one! :)