Image Map

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Strawberry Season!

So this is one of my most favourite times of the year! I love fresh locally grown strawberries, and this year summer all the berries are playing a particularly important role in future wedding prep ;). But more on that later :) Early Saturday morning Crystal and I went strawberry picking. It was a beautiful day, and there was quite a bounty!
 
 
 
A little more later (soon I promise!) on my elusive comment about wedding prep above. I sported my lovely yellow sun hat. I usually reserve this one for gardening, when I'm in my yard and no one can see. But I thought it a good fit for a blazing hot field with no sun, and barely any breeze!

I'm headed to the cottage for the rest of the long weekend (I'm off Sun/Mon so my weekend is just beginning). I will see you all again when I get back. I hope you are having a fantastic weekend where ever you are!
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for spending some time with me, if you're feeling up to it please leave me a note. I really enjoy them, and take the time to read every single one! :)