Image Map

Friday, July 29, 2011

Visiting :)

This week I decided to switch around some days off so my mother and I could go up north to Lake of Bays to visit my great Aunt. She has a family cottage up there and she stays there for 1 month every summer. It is a place we have visited every summer for about as long as I can remember. I have fond memories of building sandcastles with cousins, staying in the water until my toes were wrinkly, walking along the shoreline, looking at all the old photographs, and dreaming about one day living in such a beautiful place.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Isn't it beautiful? I'm so glad I made it, even if just for an afternoon visit. :)
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for spending some time with me, if you're feeling up to it please leave me a note. I really enjoy them, and take the time to read every single one! :)