Image Map

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Weekend Wedding Update

So we finally, after a lot of blood, sweat and tears, got our invitations out. Alright so it wasn't that dramatic. But we did have a lot going on, and the invites just seemed to take a while to get organized. So here is a peek at those.
 
I'm sorry this does not mean that you are invited to the wedding. But you get lots of peeks and a close-to-being-there experience from right here on the blog. I got some great reviews from people about the collage style of the invite - very personal. Which is just the look I was hoping for!

We decided to try e-mailing some, and mailing some. So far we are getting a good response from both! So exciting :)

What do you think? Any other people out there getting married? Or recently tied the knot? What did your invites look like?
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for spending some time with me, if you're feeling up to it please leave me a note. I really enjoy them, and take the time to read every single one! :)