Image Map

Monday, August 8, 2011

7 Day Push - Update

Photobucket
 So I recently joined the likes of Ashley and her friends to do the 7 Day Push. Last week's challenge was to stay positive, which is always something I struggle with. I am a positive and happy person outwardly, but I can get quite sad and sometimes negative on my own. Last week's challenge started out with a weekend away with some family a the cottage. It was a great way to relax, and let all my worries melt away. Throughout the week I tried to keep the relaxed days of the weekend in mind, and I am happy to say that I had a fairly positive week. And it is hard to stay negative with this little face looking at me:)
This week's challenge is to step away from technology. Bah! I came up with this one, and I've been struggling with this since I started blogging in February. It can become a bit of an obsession. So I have a day off today. I am going to take some time to schedule a few posts this week, but I am going to try to reduce my computer time to an hour or less a day. I am also going to make an effort to spend some time out in my garden.
So I'm going to get to work on my scheduling of blog posts, and I will be sure to let you know how 1 hour a day works. Interested in joining us? Click the button at the top of the post to go to Ashley's blog and find out more! :)
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for spending some time with me, if you're feeling up to it please leave me a note. I really enjoy them, and take the time to read every single one! :)