Image Map

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Early Wedding Gift

So I mentioned last week that my mom and I went north for a day to visit my great Aunt. Well I am a lucky girl, while I was there she presented me with our wedding gift. A little early I know, but she will be unable to attend the wedding as she is going to Europe with her daughters. Look what we received:
 
A beautiful handmade pottery casserole dish! Who told her I love pottery? What a lovely gift! I'm excited. Can you tell? I haven't used it yet, but I will be sure to bake something delicious in it as soon as it cools down a little. Perhaps a baked squash dish? mmmm! And the bright colour of the squash against the soft blue/green of the dish.... I can just see it now!

We are some lucky (or spoiled as my mom would say :)
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for spending some time with me, if you're feeling up to it please leave me a note. I really enjoy them, and take the time to read every single one! :)