Image Map

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Mail!

Yesterday I returned home from work to find a notice from the post office. When I brought the package home, I thought I knew exactly what I was going to find inside. But I was a little surprised...
 
 
 
 
This lovely package is from Marysza. I found out about her site from Allison at Crafted Love. Marysza makes beautiful handmade books, and I convo'd her to ask about a special order. And she was more than willing to oblige! Now, you are going to have to wait a little while to see what I ordered, however, I think you'll find it is worth the wait! I was so impressed with how the lovely little package is put together that I just had to take some photographs to share. And what a cute little travel kleenex holder! As a thank you for my purchase!

Thanks so much Marysza! I can't wait to share about my order!
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for spending some time with me, if you're feeling up to it please leave me a note. I really enjoy them, and take the time to read every single one! :)