Image Map

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Celebrating!

This weekend I went down to Toronto with some friends to celebrate my birthday/bachelorette. I wasn't isn't interested in common traditions that involve too much alcohol, attention grabbing clothing/accessories, and often some sort of nudity! So I asked if we could go to the spa. On Saturday afternoon we went to enjoy the warm and relaxing waters at Body Blitz, with some individual treatments (I had a face and scalp renewal and a 45 min massage - thanks Cait). In the evening we went out for dinner to the Queens Pasta Cafe - delicious! If you are ever in Bloor West Village in Toronto I would highly recommend it. Great food, good service, and all in a intimate setting! Following dinner, our hostess for the weekend had rented a cinema room she has in her building, and we watched Father of the Bride I &II! With popcorn and $40 worth of candy, it was quite the night!
And that wasn't the end of it. On Sunday night we had a delicious dinner of Vegetable Wellington, courtesy of our hostess once again, followed by a trip downtown for some dancing. We all got dolled up, and we had a great night! It was one I am sure to remember for a long time! Thanks so much girls!

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for spending some time with me, if you're feeling up to it please leave me a note. I really enjoy them, and take the time to read every single one! :)