Image Map

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Late Summer Craft Show

Last weekend I took a little break from wedding prep to go to a craft show with Crystal. It was the Late Summer Craft Harvest to be exact. It was a small event, at the home of one of the vendors.

You can see in the poster above all of the vendors, and although we looked around thoroughly before spending any money we had to make some difficult decisions. I ended up with:
Some printed cards from Jackson Creek Press. This is a sample print he was giving out, and I actually bought some Christmas Cards. There is just something I love about block stamps, ink and textured paper. So pretty!
Then, I found this super cute pendant from Erin at Twenty Six Mermaids, or you can go directly to her blog Apples with Honey. I love the teal colour in the glass, and the image of the windows within the trees.
And I got a chance to chat with my friend Stacy who writes Let it Unravel, and has a well filled Etsy shop: The Raw Edge. I bought a couple cotton crocheted cloths, and these beautiful linen napkins from her! So lovely :)
 
And it was in talking to a few people at this lovely craft show that I decided perhaps I would try to prepare for  a Christmas Craft sale. It means I would need to spend my days working hard at rug-hooking and the sewing machine...
 
What do you think, should it give it a try?
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for spending some time with me, if you're feeling up to it please leave me a note. I really enjoy them, and take the time to read every single one! :)