Image Map

Monday, September 12, 2011

Weekend Wedding Update

I know, I know, the weekend is over. I meant to stop in quickly with a wedding update, but I just didn't have the time. I went to Orillia this weekend to visit my parents, while Reggie had a weekend away with the boys. My parents and I ended up going to their cottage, and on the way to and from mom and I got all the wedding decor figured out.
Mom and I chose some really beautiful mums to help decorate the outdoor area where we are having the ceremony. And decided on how all the centerpieces are going to look. With pine cones, natural grapevine, and fall colours my love of the outdoors and especially fall is really going to show through!
And recently I mentioned that I found the ties for the boys, I warned them they were bright! I think they will look great with the light blue shirts I picked out, and they are so close to the girls dresses everyone will be coordinated :)
All in all it was a good weekend. We got some relaxing in, including Gunner, decor decisions were made, we had a nice visit, and the boys had a fun weekend together. I just checked the long-term forecast - 20degrees and sunny, let's hope that rings true on the day. Only 13 days to go now!

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for spending some time with me, if you're feeling up to it please leave me a note. I really enjoy them, and take the time to read every single one! :)