Image Map

Thursday, October 20, 2011

The Cure to a Dreary Day

The last few days have been awfully gloomy around here, and Reggie was away until yesterday afternoon. But Gunner has been sure to keep my company with his cuteness and his puppy antics!
It's nice to have him around, especially when Reggie is away. Also, I have a hair appointment this afternoon, and I can't wait. I've been growing out my hair for a long time (for the wedding) and I am ready for a much shorter fresh cut! I'll be sure to share when I get back.

What are you up to this Thursday?
xox

1 comment:

  1. This makes me want a cute dog! :] Also, I need to get my hair trimmed. I can't wait to see yours!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for spending some time with me, if you're feeling up to it please leave me a note. I really enjoy them, and take the time to read every single one! :)