Image Map

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Thanks!

So this week the 7 Day Push Challenge is to say thank you, to everyone for all things little and big.

To start off:
First, and very foremost I would like to say thank you to all my readers out there! I am so happy at how my little blog has grown in only 8 months. And I love that you follow along in my daily activities, be them productive or not! So thanks! It wouldn't be possible without you. :D

Also this week I have to work on some thank-yous for all those lovely people who attended our wedding.

I asked a friend of mine to make the cards, and I received my first shipment last week. So this week I am going to work on writing out all those thank yous. :)

I have always considered a simple thank you a very important thing. I make sure to thank people in the service industry when I am out shopping, eating or elsewhere. I also try to remember to thank the people close to me. I think sometimes people can overlook those who are close, because 'they know' that we feel thanks, but I think it makes them feel special and happy about whatever they did to help us out. So this week I am going to make an extra effort to say thank you, and make sure that everyone knows how much they are appreciated!

Interested in learning more about the 7 Day Push? Click the button below to learn how you can get involved!
Photobucket
xox

1 comment:

  1. Heading over to check out the Seven Day Push! It sounds awesome! :] And thank YOU for writing such a fun blog! Also, thank you notes are seriously the best! I need to be better about writing them out to people more often!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for spending some time with me, if you're feeling up to it please leave me a note. I really enjoy them, and take the time to read every single one! :)