Image Map

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Goodnight Garden

So it is finally that time of the year when it is too cold at night to hope that anything will survive. I managed recently to clean up my front garden and plant some spring bulbs, and after raking a total of 35 bags of leaves there are still more to deal with - but a much more manageable amount! I took some time to transplant a couple things for the winter, and they will live inside for the winter with the house plants.
 
 
My poor little begonia needed a bigger pot, and the Rosemary was getting tired of all the frost. Well gardens I'm sad to say it's time for bed. Have a good sleep and we will see you sometime in March/April 2012!
xox

1 comment:

  1. I really need to learn how to garden someday! I love this sweet post. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for spending some time with me, if you're feeling up to it please leave me a note. I really enjoy them, and take the time to read every single one! :)