Image Map

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

My Rollercoaster Day

Today a wonderful thing happened, and I'm not going to share just yet, but I wanted to let you know how excited I am. Part of my day wasn't so great, somebody said something to me and it made me feel really bad - like I wanted to throw something through a window kind of bad. And then I got some good news, followed by an afternoon painting with a friend (go spread some blog love, she's a little stressed too and I know she could use it!).

I love it when a bad day quickly turns out to be great! So here's hoping your day went splendidly well, and if someone said something mean to you then just smile and know that I adore you! That person isn't worth the time you are spending feeling upset. I'll be back tomorrow to share another Christmas Favourite! See you then. :)

xox

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad your bad day turned around! :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, can't wait to hear the good news!!! Glad your day turned out good after all! Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for spending some time with me, if you're feeling up to it please leave me a note. I really enjoy them, and take the time to read every single one! :)