Image Map

Sunday, November 13, 2011

November?

Gunner and I have been able to enjoy the warmer weather recently, and looking back on our photos I kinda wonder is this really November?
 Gunner bathing in the sun on a warm afternoon, and check out that yard that I raked!!!
 Mommy, can we please go for a walk? It's sooo nice out!
 Gunner and his new friend Pi. She gave him a run for his money, and he loved it!
So although it has been a little warmer (some days), and quite sunny (some days), I know that winter is lurking just around a corner. But I think at this point I'm ready for it! Bring on the white stuff! Sorry to all you non-winter enthusiasts. I mean with all the holiday talk recently you had to know I was gearing up for it. :)

I hope you're having a lovely weekend, it's a little grey here today, but I'm sure we will get outside and enjoy the not yet frosty weather once again!
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for spending some time with me, if you're feeling up to it please leave me a note. I really enjoy them, and take the time to read every single one! :)