Image Map

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Relax


This time of year it can be really difficult to find time to relax! My body is great at telling me when I've pushed too hard, but I've been trying to avoid that and stay healthy and well rested. A while ago I mentioned that I received some good news, and I wanted to share with everyone that I got a job! I'm not sure if I've talked about it much yet, but I wanted to wait and work a little before sharing too much. I am working for a local community in the Parks and Rec division as the marketing assistant. Which basically means I am in charge of organizing the advertising in local print and facilities. So far things have been pretty calm, as I am in between seasons, but I know it will gear up as soon as the New Year hits! Also, after working only once or twice a week at the store for a couple months, adding this job at three days a week, plus all the baking, blogging, shopping and wrapping that is going on at home - things are starting to feel a little harried! So I am trying to take a little time each day to be calm and do something fun.

Need some help relaxing this holiday season? Take a trip over to the 7 Day Push blog to find a few suggestions on how to relax. Or you can take a cue from my pup above, he has always been good at a mid-play nap! I hope your holidays are going well, and that everything is falling into place!

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for spending some time with me, if you're feeling up to it please leave me a note. I really enjoy them, and take the time to read every single one! :)