Image Map

Friday, January 6, 2012

Baby Crazy?

So I think it is happening. I have always been a little baby crazy, I have friends who will warn others with a baby that I might steal the little sweetheart if they don't keep a close eye. And since I found out I was pregnant I knew I wanted to try making some little goodies for my little one to be. But before I shared it here on my blog, I knew that I wouldn't be as excited about finishing a project. And since I shared the news with all of you... I've been going a little nuts searching for patterns I like for baby clothes, accessories and even a baby bag for me. I can do it all right!?! So here is the first project I plan on working on:

It is a beautiful and simple onesie pattern created by Omi Creates, and no this doesn't mean we are having a boy. We are going to wait to find out, but I love this cute nautical onesie and I think it will be a good place for me to start! If you'd like to see the pattern click on the photo above. 



I am going to be working on some sewing projects this weekend, and I can't wait! I have been itching to sew recently and there just hasn't been time. But I have this weekend off, and I am thinking I will put some time aside to create! I'll be sure to share everything :)


What are your plans for the weekend?
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for spending some time with me, if you're feeling up to it please leave me a note. I really enjoy them, and take the time to read every single one! :)