Image Map

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Dark and Early

This morning Reggie decided to get up early to head to work. The roads are supposed to be bad with ice and snow and he has a project he's been working on that has been keeping him late every night this week. Last night I decided, on a whim, to put some cinnamon raisin bread in the break maker on a timed setting. This morning when the alarm went it was absolutely wonderful to smell the freshly baked bread aroma wafting from the kitchen.
Ooh I've officially decided there's nothing like warm freshly baked bread and a hot cup of tea in the morning. What a wonderful way to wake up! I'm heading out for work shortly, a little early to mind the bad roads, and after my busy bee day yesterday I am looking forward to a relaxing evening, in front of my sewing machine!

xox

1 comment:

  1. Hey margot check ur facebook page, I left u a message there! Shan

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for spending some time with me, if you're feeling up to it please leave me a note. I really enjoy them, and take the time to read every single one! :)