Image Map

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Days off are bliss!

I have a day off today! Not like I did just have the weekend off, but we packed it full of fun activities for Reggies birthday. Today will be a slightly slower pace. The day started off with a leisurely breakfast and a warm cup of tea with my pup snoozing on my feet. And then...

I have a doctors appointment, and I am going to the Sally Ann to see if I can't find some pants to cut up and make into maternity pants. Later on I have some cleaning I want to get done, and I'm going to work on another project using some fabric from the stash (I'll be sharing soon). And I will be sure to take Gunner for a walk to get some exercise and fresh air... for both of us!

It always feels good when I can have a day to catch up on things that have been piling up during the busyness of the previous week.

Happy hump day! I hope you're all enjoying your week :)
xox

1 comment:

  1. A day off, when it's not a usual day off (i.e. the weekend, or a holiday day) is the best! Have a fun one!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for spending some time with me, if you're feeling up to it please leave me a note. I really enjoy them, and take the time to read every single one! :)