Image Map

Friday, January 20, 2012

From the Stash: Overnight Bag... the outcome

So I have a few photos to share from my overnight bag so far. I'm pretty excited! It turned out well :)
 
 
 
I still have to finish the lining and the handles, but with being a little under the weather this week, I didn't really have time. So I'm hoping in the next week I can finish this bag up, and sew my next from the stash project. Which I will share next week, when it is completed!

It's Friday, and I'm so happy, I'm heading in to work today, but I have tomorrow off, and I can't wait. Happy Friday Everyone!
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for spending some time with me, if you're feeling up to it please leave me a note. I really enjoy them, and take the time to read every single one! :)