Image Map

Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year!


Wow, that last week just sneaked right by! Between working at the store, visiting family, and other holiday stuff I forgot to find time to sit down and say hello. I hope everyone's Holiday Celebrations were wonderful! I'm exhausted, and after four more days of work, I am very much looking forward to my weekend! 

My last week, although busy, was full of wonderful adventures! I will be sure to share soon (the photo above is a sneak peak). And I have some new year resolutions to share also. So I will be checking in more frequently after my unintentional week-long break! I also have a couple new things brewing for the shop - so many new possibilities in the New Year!

A happy and healthy new year to everyone! We'll chat soon :)
xox

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year Margie! Hope it's the best one yet. Lof!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for spending some time with me, if you're feeling up to it please leave me a note. I really enjoy them, and take the time to read every single one! :)