Image Map

Thursday, January 19, 2012

I love mail, especially fibre mail!

I got something in the mail yesterday, and I'm so excited about it!!! I ordered a few very small batts from a friend of mine in Newfoundland who dyes and spins her own yarn. They are small only 1oz each, but I'm hoping to do a little felting and I figured it was good to start small.
 
 
 
 
I love that the colours are soft and more natural looking than factory died fibres. I can't wait to start working with them, I already have a few ideas of what I am going to make! Thanks so much Shawn! You can find her at her blog, here. And I will have a little interview her about here very soon. So keep your eyes peeled!

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for spending some time with me, if you're feeling up to it please leave me a note. I really enjoy them, and take the time to read every single one! :)