Image Map

Monday, January 30, 2012

Positivity is Contagious


I find that a positive comment or action can be extremely contagious. Last week I received a lovely note from an old friend about how she loves to read my blog. It was so wonderful to hear that someone else really enjoys reading what I write, and sharing in my simple and homemade lifestyle. From this burst of positive energy here are some things I did to spread the happy vibes:

- I filled in a short questionaire for a friend about what makes me happy :)
- Smiled to a stranger on the street, and I received a smile back!
- Held the door for someone, who looked at my belly and thanked me with a big smile.

Have you had any positive experiences recently? Feel like sharing? Link up below, and smile your way to a better Monday!



xox

1 comment:

  1. It's so true! Positivity is so hard to find lately. I think I enjoy it the most when it comes from one of my students. Thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for spending some time with me, if you're feeling up to it please leave me a note. I really enjoy them, and take the time to read every single one! :)