Image Map

Sunday, January 22, 2012

You Know your Pup is Tired When...

Let me preface this by saying that Reggie took Gunner ice fishing yesterday and Gunner spent it out on the ice running as far as his little legs could carry him.
  • As soon as he got home he went straight to his spot on the carpet beside the couch and closed his eyes tight. zzzzzzzzzzzzz...
  • Aside from supper and bedtime he didn't get up for anything.
  • Normally when someone gets up in the morning Gunner is right on their heels, today he stayed in his curl until Reggie was almost all the way upstairs!
  • When I came upstairs he opened one eye, and looked at me sleepily. 
  • He got up to eat his breakfast, and then when right back to his spot beside the couch.
That is one sleepy little pup. He is so sweet when he sleeps in a curl. And for a dog who is pretty much always on the go, this is kinda a big deal. I have to work today, and I think he will just sleep the afternoon away.

Enjoy your Sunday! Gunner sure is enjoying his :)
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for spending some time with me, if you're feeling up to it please leave me a note. I really enjoy them, and take the time to read every single one! :)