Image Map

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Happy February!


It's a new month! And although the month began a rainy, sloppy mess, I am pretty excited about it. I have some wonderful new Sponsors, please take a look in the far sidebar and spread some bloggy love to them! Also February is my 1 year blog anniversary, and in celebration of all of you wonderful readers and followers, and of course my blog friends I am going to have a big giveaway in a few days - stay tuned!  Some of my lovely sponsors are excited to share some information about themselves, their blogs and their businesses. And finally during this month I will transition from my 2nd trimester into my 3rd trimester, right before Valentine's Day. And of course Valentine's Day... who could forget about that! There is lots of fun planned, so be sure to check back in frequently!

xox

1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to let you know you've been awarded over at my blog :)

    http://rawrcreatures.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for spending some time with me, if you're feeling up to it please leave me a note. I really enjoy them, and take the time to read every single one! :)