Image Map

Monday, February 20, 2012

New Shop Items (Win it before it's Listed)

I'm currently in the process of creating a few new things for my shop (because I need more on my plate, right!?). I have many items collected while beachcombing numerous shores in Newfoundland. Originally I had no idea what I was going to do with these little treasures, but I have kept them stored away for some time while I figured it out.

Beachcombed items include: Small pebbles, gently tumbled by the rolling tide; colourful snail shells; and cods ears... huh? The white shell like items are small bones found inside a Codfish's head that helps it balance - the Newfoundlander's call them Cod's Ears.

Each necklace will be totally individual. A simple reminder of the beauty found on the shores of Newfoundland.

Right now you can win this necklace over at Chrissy's blog, if you haven't checked out her giveaway yet, pop over there for a look (today is the last day to enter)! And be on the look-out, because I will be working on more necklaces to add to the shop soon :)

Happy Monday!
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for spending some time with me, if you're feeling up to it please leave me a note. I really enjoy them, and take the time to read every single one! :)