Image Map

Thursday, March 1, 2012

March Came in Like a...

Lion, I suppose. I always hope for Lion, because that means it will go out like a lamb - or so they say. Although it wasn't as Lion-like as I would normally expect, we have been experiencing some pretty wicked weather around here in the last 24 hours. Snow, sleet, rain, freezing rain - in general bad roads and slow going, everywhere.

To start off the new month right, I had a glucose test this morning. I had some blood taken, then had to drink a sweet orange drink, wait an hour and have more blood taken. I think because of the two separate needles my arm is now rather sore, and bruised. I'm hoping it will go away relatively quickly!

In happier news, March seems to be a really exciting Month around the blogosphere! I have some new and some returning sponsors, click over to their blogs to see what they have going on this month! From tatoo giveaways to shop launches, it seems like a pretty good month to be hanging out with these gals :) You can click the buttons below, or in the sidebar to visit each blog:)

Bake What Your Momma Gave You My Girl Thursday Photobucket Crafty Ave this lovely life Of Woods and Words Momma Ruth Says sew tara Pixie Mama The Dreamy Meadow Scenic Glory Whimsical Poppysmic RAWRcreatures
Here on Newfoundlander at Heart there are going to be some exciting things to check in on also. I am working on a couple new lines, and new items for my shop, Hooked Goods. More news on this soon! And I am getting ready for a new Blog Design (from my friend Ashley), which won't actually launch until April, but there will lots of talk, and perhaps a sneak peak or two! Also, I will be running positivity link-ups starting Monday March 5th, where you can link-up a positive post about a recent experience! And, I will be contributing to a fun new craft-a-long blog, and some themed weeks on blogs - I'll be sure to share information here as it arrives!

I hope you're having a fantastic March so far! Spring is on it's way, I promise :)
xox

1 comment:

  1. I think we got a "sleeping lion" today. We had a little snow, but temps are hovering right around freezing, so it was actually quite a pleasant start to March.

    I also got your package today. Thank you so much! I'm so excited for the journal and the coasters. I have a glass of water resting on the coasters as I write this: the perfect new accessory to cheer up my work space!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for spending some time with me, if you're feeling up to it please leave me a note. I really enjoy them, and take the time to read every single one! :)