Image Map

Monday, March 19, 2012

Positivity in the Blogosphere (and a Link-up)

This week for the positivity post I am working together with Ashley of After Nine to Five. She is hosting an entire week of Blog Positivity and I thought that it would make a great addition to my bi-weekly link-ups.

My blog started out as a way to share my love of Newfoundland. It is a beautiful and inspiring place and I wanted to let everyone know as much about it as I could remember from my visits (I'm actually an Ontarian). And then it progressed as a way to share bits and pieces of my everyday life. And then I realized I was striving to live my life as a Newfoundlander would, traditionally, simply, taking from and giving to the land and making things by hand. There are days that it can be tiring, but it is also extremely rewarding - to know that I am creating a more wholesome and self-sufficient life for myself and my family.

Also, I love that I am sharing this journey with all of you. When I began to blog I had no idea the community I was leaping into, was such a nurturing and encouraging one. And I love it. I have received so much encouragement and positive feedback for my daily ramblings that it makes me feel like I am making a difference in not only my life, but the lives of those around me, and those following along with my blog.

So thank you for being a part of my wonderful journey and for your comments, encouragement and happy thoughts. Blogging makes me happy, and is a wonderfully positive experience for me. I can only hope it will continue from here!

How about you?
Why do you blog?


 xox

1 comment:

  1. positivity is contageous! I'm happy to have found your blog in the link up :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for spending some time with me, if you're feeling up to it please leave me a note. I really enjoy them, and take the time to read every single one! :)