Image Map

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Sunshine, Sandals and Seeds!

It's almost 14 degrees outside and so sunny! It makes me want to squeal! I'm headed in to town this afternoon for a seed swap, and I can't wait to get my hands on some heirloom local seeds :) I'm all decked out in capris and sandals for the warm weather. I love sandals and, added bonus, they don't require bending over to put them on. I have been waiting for sandal season for a while now, and I'm so excited it's finally here - almost. I understand that it's not going to be this warm consistently, it is only March 11 after all.
I know, I need to do my nails, maybe I'll splurge sometime soon and a get a little pedicure, seeing as bending over for that amount of time might be uncomfortable! Anyways, I'm off to swap/buy some  seeds! I hope you're afternoon is lovely and full of sunshine!

And just a reminder, today is your last day to enter the thank you giveaway!
xox

1 comment:

  1. Cute sandals, are those from Birkenstocl? Love those! Can't wait to wear sandals as well! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for spending some time with me, if you're feeling up to it please leave me a note. I really enjoy them, and take the time to read every single one! :)