Image Map

Friday, March 2, 2012

Weekend Away

This weekend Reggie and I are headed away for a sort break. We both need some time together, and without the distractions of home. Gunner will be staying with Reggie's Parents, and his Auntie Hannah (their Golden Retriever) who he adores. And we are going to enjoy some delicious food, quiet relaxation by the fireplace and perhaps a good soak in the waterspa. A little alone time before Pip arrives I think is something we need :)

source

I was going to tell you a lot more about it, but I woke up suddenly this morning, and am still trying to get my head straightened out. There is a lot to do before we go!

I'll be sure to share some photos when we return. Have a lovely weekend, whatever your plans!
xox

2 comments:

  1. I hope you have the best time this weekend! You guys deserve the time away

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for spending some time with me, if you're feeling up to it please leave me a note. I really enjoy them, and take the time to read every single one! :)