Image Map

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Sponsor Love!

I have a couple lovely ladies to share with you today! My regular sponsors have offered up a little information about themselves, as well as answered my monthly question: What is your favourite fast meal? Please visit these lovely ladies and spread some blog love, and feel free to share your favourite quick meal in the comments below - I'm always looking for new ideas! ;)


Right now you can win a $30 shop credit for my New Shop on Chrissy's Blog, go check it out!


Polly is offering up a shop discount, use code Newfoundlander for 20% off. You should take a look!

Have a lovely Wednesday!
xox

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, sweetie! Love it!
    Btw - the package I sent to you came back today...:(! Somehow it opened up on one side and customs sent it right back. I will get a new box and send it again! Sorry it's taking so long, I thought you'd have it by now! Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for spending some time with me, if you're feeling up to it please leave me a note. I really enjoy them, and take the time to read every single one! :)