Image Map

Monday, April 9, 2012

Thanks, and Shop News!

First of all, thank you everyone for your lovely comments about getting my boot beanies into a retail location. I would like to share an update that the first pair sold on the first day they were on the floor, and I'll be sure to share an update in the future also! :)

And I wanted to share a little change to my shop. I've decided to change my shop, and move all the photos to a separate shop. I will list them in different sizes and be adding lots more prints. The Newfoundland Prints will still be there, and there will be many others from other parts of the country.


As you can see I've only added a few photos from the west so far, and I haven't yet transferred the Newfoundland Photos from Hooked Goods. I will be working on getting these transferred this week. So be prepared for more updates from both Hooked Goods and the new shop, Knotted Tree Photography.

And keep in mind, you can still get 20% off at Hooked Goods with the code NEW20, so if you like any of the prints, take advantage of the lower prices and the discount! :)

I'd love to hear what you think of the few prints I have there so far, and be sure to check back soon for more shop updates! :)

xox

1 comment:

  1. This is really exciting Margot! The photos you have in there already are stunning. And congratulations on selling your boot beanies as well! What a wonderful opportunity.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for spending some time with me, if you're feeling up to it please leave me a note. I really enjoy them, and take the time to read every single one! :)