Image Map

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Craft Show Goodies

So yesterday I went to the 30 Craft Market with some family. I was hoping to meet the lovely Tara, but she e-mailed me last minute and said she wouldn't be attending this one after all. But, she and I will both be working at the December one, so we will meet eventually.

And, check out the treasures I found:
Garden Spoons - So I know what's growing!
Happiness Bird - So sweet :)

Beautiful carved wooden box, only $4 because there was a small flaw!
Yummy soy candles :)


I even found something for my mom for mother's day, but I decided not to share that here :)

I hope your enjoying your mother's day! Reggie is making dinner for us tonight and we are looking forward to becoming parents soon!

And a quick reminder that today is your last day to enter the JoyInspiration Giveaway! :)

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for spending some time with me, if you're feeling up to it please leave me a note. I really enjoy them, and take the time to read every single one! :)