Image Map

Saturday, May 5, 2012

From the Stash: Projects on the Go!

Good morning, and Happy Saturday! I have a few things I have been working on over the past few weeks, and I thought I should stop in a share my progress. I know I have been really bad at posting these lately, and because I haven't actually finished anything I feel like it isn't worth it. But I understand that you still like to see what I have in progress! I have to run into town this morning and do a couple errands, but after that I will be sewing all afternoon :D

With the news of the craft show acceptance I have gone a little crazy and I spent the day (yes the whole day) yesterday cutting items to sew up. And today I plan on sewing for a good part of today :) So I cut out a few totes, up-cycled coffee bags from a local cafe. And I cut some more boot beanies, and for an event I am co-organizing tomorrow I cut out 100 mini-boot beanies (to make 50 pair). I like the idea behind the mini-boot beanies as a trial and I might do more of these in the future, as well as some in a larger size.
 
 

I will likely be adding some of these items to my Hooked Goods shop because the craft show is still a long ways off. But with an end goal like that floating around in my brain you will be sure to see lots of crafting going on in these parts!

One last thing I've thinking about is making a cute changing pad cover for pip. And I know that seems kind of impossible because as cute as it is it will get dirty, but I have a plan. Here are some fabrics I plan on using, and I will be sure to share the outcome next weekend - promise!

What have you created lately? Leave me a link!

I hope you're having a wonderful Saturday so far! :)
xox

1 comment:

  1. I love all of your fabric choices! Those upcycled coffee bag totes are really cute. Have fun sewing today and remember, don't forget to take it easy!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for spending some time with me, if you're feeling up to it please leave me a note. I really enjoy them, and take the time to read every single one! :)