Image Map

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Let's Catch-up!

Today I have a little catch-up post, to check in with my sponsors and see what they've been up to recently. Take a look at all the interesting things they have going on, and be sure to follow the links over to their posts!
 ------------------------------------------------------ 

May has been a fantastic month – one because I hit 200 sales in my shop and two because we celebrated my daughters ninth birthday this month. I’ve had some great posts on my blog this month also – come by and check them out.
~ Polly


Hello everyone! My name is Danielle and I blog over at Framed Frosting. I've been extremely busy this month organizing the Secret Blogger Swap. There are about 90 ladies involved and they are all sending a package to another blogger. In fact, we're all linking up on the blog today to share what we got. Feel free to head on over and look at some of the amazing packages! And stay tuned because I might be planning another one here soon!
~ Danielle

This month I've been keeping busy with wedding invitations and save-the-dates, as is appropriate for the season.  However, I didn't forget that next month holds Father's Day, so I have added a few cards that you can purchase for your awesome dad!  In other news, my husband has been gone all month at training (and unable to communicate with me) and he finally comes home at the end of this week!!! yay!
~ Joy

Hi I'm Tara from SewTara and I'm just counting the days until summer holidays so I can be home and create as much as I'd like! Or as much as I can with 2 little ones underfoot. I'm hoping to learn some new skills and make some big changes in my shop
~ Tara
Things have been busy over at That Mama Gretchen! We're getting ready to welcome baby #2 in August and packing to move in with my parents for a few months while our house is being built. With all this craziness I'm lining up guest posts that will debut over the summer and in to early fall, if you're interested, let me know :) I'd love to share your birth story, parenting tips, DIY, favorite recipe or any other fun idea!
~ Gretchen

I've been very busy finding and wearing vintage treasures, thinking up easy ways to jazz up casual outfits and watching The Avengers with a slack jaw.  I also attended Free Comic Book Day with my beloved in the best couples costume ever.  May has been very good to me!
~ Vanessa

It's been a busy old month, I had some surgery and I've been off my feet a while, it's been quiet in the Kitchen. However the twins and I have started Saturday Baking Club, the twins wanted to learn to bake. All the time I've been resting I have caught up on my knitting, so there will be new stock soon in the shop. Things are getting back to normal and I am baking again, yay!
~ Sallie

------------------------------------------------------ 

Aren't they a lovely bunch of ladies! I am so happy to have them as friends and sponsors :)
xox



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for spending some time with me, if you're feeling up to it please leave me a note. I really enjoy them, and take the time to read every single one! :)