Image Map

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Strawberry Inspiration

Strawberry season is upon us, and I am itching to go out and pick some fresh, juicy local strawberries! For the last two years I went out and picked lots of strawberries! I made jam, crisps, sauce, pies, and froze lots for winter treats. I am hoping that Pip and I can get out sometime soon and pick a few, so I can make a little jam and have a few in the freezer.

In the meantime I have been drooling over a few strawberry inspired recipes I found on the web!

Strawberries and Cream Biscuits - Source
Strawberry Brown Butter Betty's - Source
Spiced Strawberry Chutney - Source
Killer Strawberry Milkshake - Source
I also found a delicious looking recipe for Strawberry Lemonade. I'm not sure if I am actually going to be able to make all these delicious treats, but one can always dream!

Are there any recipes you are hoping to try this summer? That's right, summer is officially here! :)
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for spending some time with me, if you're feeling up to it please leave me a note. I really enjoy them, and take the time to read every single one! :)