Image Map

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Fancy a Little September Shopping?

Well do I have some deals for you! So many of the Blog Party Participants offered up discount codes for their beautiful shops, that I thought it deserved a post all it's own.

So whether you were planning on doing some September spending, or perhaps getting an early start on you Christmas shopping; I encourage you to support these lovely people and their shops, and save at little cash at the same time!



Visit Jen's Shop and receive 20% off with code NEWFOUNDLAND



Janae from Gourmet by Janae

Visit Janae's Shop and receive 15% off using code 15forME




Visit Ada's Shop and receive 15% off with code NAHPARTY



Tara from Sew Tara

Visit Tara's Shop and receive 10% off with code NAH10



Vanessa from Nessbow

Visit Vanessa's Shop and receive 15% off with code NAHPARTY12



Ashley from After Nine to Five
 Visit Ashley's Shop and receive 15% off with code NAH15


And, as a thank you for supporting these wonderful shops I will send you a small surprise gift! So If you use one of these codes during the Blog Party (now until October 6th) please leave me a comment here, let me know what you bought and your e-mail address and I'll be in touch!

xox 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for spending some time with me, if you're feeling up to it please leave me a note. I really enjoy them, and take the time to read every single one! :)